Southern Cross footprint expansion and production update
- Golden Horse has entered into agreements to acquire the Ennuin Package, including:
- The Birthday Mine project, Ennuin exploration tenement, Newfield East prospect and associated infrastructure
- Strategic prospecting lease over historic 1.5m ounce Copperhead gold mine
- Remaining 10% equity of E77/2691
- P77/4593 (South of Battler Gold Mine) and E77/2829.
- Mining of Pilot stockpile complete, delivering 1,578 ounces of gold and A$4.5m in revenue
Golden Horse Minerals is pleased to announce the Company has further bolstered its landholding in the Southern Cross Greenstone Belt having entered into agreements dated 26 July 2023 and 1 August 2023 to acquire further tenements located within the Yilgarn Mineral Field, Western Australia.
The Southern Cross Greenstone Belt is one of Australia’s top producing gold provinces having produced more than 12Moz of gold and the Company has now successfully consolidated more than 930km2 of tenure within the northern extent of the region.